thoughts. images. illustration. graphic design.

the blog companion of hopscotch graphics

6.10.2011

hopscotchgraphics.etsy.com

Yay! My etsy shop is open and ready for business! I am hanging some of my prints at the Troutdale Starbucks, where I spend MUCH of my time, and I also have a special deal for my first shop customers . . . free shipping!

Here's the code: coffee

I am still learning the ropes to having an etsy shop, so give me an hour to make sure that I get the code activated, and then make my day and order away!

For first time visitors to my blog, you can look around and see some of my graphic design work in past posts, some development of the pieces currently for sale in my shop, and even a few rants. Thanks for stopping in, and be sure to contact me through my shop if you have any questions, or just want to initiate a conversation.

Thanks so much, Melissa

Click here to return to hopscotch graphics at etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment