thoughts. images. illustration. graphic design.

the blog companion of hopscotch graphics

1.23.2011

Queen Jenn!


Jenn, a shift at my Starbucks got transferred to another store and last night was her LAST NIGHT - sad. Anyhow, I made her a crown which she wore throughout the evening as she waited on customers, and pins for us to wear declaring our intention to thoroughly miss her!
So, yes I'll miss Jenn and that's just a fact!
(The terrible picture I took of her wearing it would be terms for the end of our friendship if posted, so I took the Illustrator file I made it in, made it a symbol, made a circle and did a revolve and extrude applying the crown symbol to it with Map Art, then turned on the Invisible Geometry so it could show through from front to back. )

No comments:

Post a Comment